Have you ever struggled with what type of content you should be creating and posting? Look no further because this is the episode for you!
In the 3rd episode of the Wealthy Coach Podcast, we are discussing such an important topic that will benefit any business owner, but especially coaching businesses! In this episode, you’ll learn:
MY “FOOLPROOF” WAY TO CREATING SUCCESSFUL CONTENT
THE 3 MAIN AREAS CONNECTED WITH CREATING CONTENT
- How to get ideas for your content – not just any ideas – ones that will actually work and create results for you.
- How to create an audience and an audience of buyers coming from your quality content.
- Remember to create content that creates transformation as it’s end result.
THE 4 R’S OF GETTING CONTENT IDEAS
- Realize – know your clients. Who is the perfect person to sign up for my program? What is their income, budget, family life? What are their fears, pains, and goals? Know exactly who your ideal client.
- Request – if you already have ideal clients in your life, request to work with them. Questions equal content. If clients or potential clients ask you questions, that’s a great topic to create content on.
- Reflect – what helped you transform?
- Redo – copy other people, look at other influencers who are serving the people you want to be serving. Look at their content and gather ideas.
THE 5 TYPES OF CONTENT YOU SHOULD BE CREATING
- Personal story – you sharing something from your own life, from your experience and what lesson you learned from that.
- Personal philosophy – a certain way of thinking (which was a lie) and now you believe the truth. Or popular belief in the culture you’re talking to that is actually misinformation.
- Social proof – highlight give praise to a client. Show the powerful results of someone you’ve been helping.
- Lifestyle – sharing a portion of your life.
- Pure Strategy – know what your client’s problem is, do this to solve those problems.
THE 5 STEPS TO FOLLOWING WHEN PRODUCING AND POSTING YOUR CONTENT
- Do all of one type of content at a time.
- Do this once or twice a week
- Create a schedule so you know when each of these items is going up each week.
- Post it out at the right time instead of using an app to post it for you.
- Know your platforms and where you will get different types of followers from the different platforms.
WHEN CREATING CONTENT, RESPOND – NOT REACT
Listen To Episode #3 Below:
Things Mentioned In This Episode:
Links to resources: