One of the questions I get asked the most is about refund requests in the coaching industry and how to prevent them. So if you’re currently frustrated with refunds or just want to learn how to prevent them in advance, this podcast episode will answer your prayers!
In the 12th episode of the Life Changer Podcast, I’m breaking down:
- How to prevent refund requests in your coaching business and the best time to prevent them.
- How to turn around refund requests to keep your client on board.
- How to avoid refunds without guarantees.
- How to make that client connection.
5 STRATEGIES TO NEVER GET REFUNDS
- FUTURE PACE – Help your client see the way forward and the transition they’ll experience from this decision. Refocus their mind on what they’ll be getting out of this experience.
- ENROLL THE RIGHT CLIENTS. Remember when I talked about finding your ideal clients? Those are the people that you want to be enrolling in your program.
- If you get asked for a refund, GET THEM ON THE PHONE for another real conversation, determine if they’re a good fit for you and resell the right clients back to your program.
- UNDERSELL, OVER-DELIVER: Undersell and over-deliver on your front end, help your clients see where their future is headed, and make sure that you’re working with your ideal clients.
- CLIENT CONNECTION: As soon as someone enrolls – make that client connection, over-deliver on their expectations, help them see where they are going within your program, and welcome them into your program with open arms. Give them the experience of being coached and receiving value as soon as possible.
Listen To Episode 12 Below:
Before you go, remember to screenshot this episode and share with me on Instagram by tagging me (@sterling). I’d love to see who is enjoying this episode!
Things Mentioned In This Episode:
Links to resources: