I know most of you guys are struggling with creating more buzz for your business.I did when I first started my business too. Creating buzz is definitely not easy and it takes time and effort. But it’s possible.
In the 10th episode of WCP, we’re chatting my top tips on how to create more buzz for your biz. I’m also walking you through getting raving fan testimonials that’ll help grow your business to the next level!
“The reward for good work is more work.” If you want more clients in the future, you need to be over-delivering to your current clients, and then your current clients will sell your program for you through their raving testimonials!
This episode focuses on:
- Client Testimonials – why it is so important for your coaching business.
- The difference between testimonials and raving fan testimonials.
- How raving fan testimonials can get you new clients.
- My 5 tips to get raving fan testimonials for your business.
5 Tips To Get Great Client Testimonials
- Undersell and over-deliver! (Success through the success of others.)
- Ask your current clients how you can do things better.
- Don’t be shy – ASK for the testimonial!
- Ask your clients for a video testimonial, it’s so powerful!
- What to have your client share in their testimonial: tangible struggles, emotional struggles, their first reaction upon discovering you and your business, why they decided to sign up with you, what they learned while working with you, the tangible benefits were from working with you, and the emotional benefits from working with you.
Before you go, remember to screenshot this episode and share with me on Instagram by tagging me (@sterling). I’d love to see who is enjoying this episode!
Listen To Episode 10 Below 👇🏻
Things Mentioned In This Episode:
Links to resources: