- The importance of finding your ideal clients.
- How to attract your ideal clients and repel those who are not.
- Why serving only your ideal clients is best for everyone.
- Jessi Jean’s coaching business success and who her ideal clients are.
- What T Bar Exercise is and how to do it. Jessi and I do this exercise together in this episode, so it’s a perfect chance for you to learn how to do it.
Why is it important to figure out who your ideal clients are?
Because figuring out who your ideal clients are and then figuring out how to attract them is a huge player in the coaching business. And if you really want to be a life-changer, you have to know exactly who you want to serve and who you don’t.
Every individual and business have their version of an “ideal client,” and the quicker you can pinpoint who that is for you, the faster you’ll be changing the lives of those you serve. However, it’s more than just figuring out who you want to serve. You’ve also got to attract those clients to your business and repel those who aren’t a good fit. While serving your ideal clients will bring energy to you and help deepen your impact, serving anyone who is not your ideal client will drain energy from you and unfortunately, you aren’t going to have a significant change or impact on them.
How to IDENTIFY your ideal clients:
- Rule #1: FUN! Have clients that you would love to spend an entire day with.
- Rule #2: Your ideal client needs to be lucrative – willing to pay you what you want.
- Rule #3: Your ideal client is ready to be highly impacted by working with you.
Inclusivity is hurting the world; exclusivity is helping the world.
When it comes to your ideal clients and making an impact on the world – being particular or exclusive in who you serve is one of the best things you can do. The more authentic you are with yourself and your business, the easier it will be to attract those clients. Working only with your ideal clients will deepen your impact, create significant change for others, and push you to be an even greater life changer.
Before you go, remember to screenshot this episode and share with me on Instagram by tagging me (@sterling). I’d love to see who is enjoying this episode!
Listen To Episode 15 Below:
Things Mentioned In This Episode: