Have you been juggling Personal Training and Online Coaching lately and trying to decide which best fits you and your business dreams?
On the 6th episode of the Wealthy Coach Podcast, I’m talking about Personal Training vs Online Coaching and how you can decide which one best fits you and your business dreams.
- Differences between online coaching and personal trainers – in person work vs online work.
- Impact over intimacy
- My preferences for online coaching vs personal training
I’m also highlighting some of my key desires when it comes to work, and describe how that aligns either more with online coaching / owning your own business or being a one to one personal trainer.
Differences in Online Coaching / Personal Training
- Freedom in your schedule – online coaching
- Expressing your creativity – online coaching
- Fewer clients – personal training / unlimited number of clients around the globe – online coaching
- Wealth – can be great in either but generally, online coaching has much more earning potential and at a faster growth rate.
- Hands on – personal training you’ll get more hand on, in-person interactions.
Listen to Episode #6 HERE!