It’s officially live! The Wealthy Coach Podcast has launched and I can’t contain my excitement 💥💥💥
Each week, I will bring you relevant and practical episodes, give you the tools and information to get started on a path towards building a six-figure coaching business. You don’t have to be an “expert” or a “professional” to start your very own coaching business. If you have the desire to serve others and a message of your own to share, there is a place for you in this world to influence others. ✨
To celebrate the launch of the podcast, I’m giving a pair of Beats by Dre headphones each day for the next twenty days. Here’s exactly what you need to do to win a pair:
1. Subscribe to the podcast HERE
2. Rate the podcast
3. Write a review of the podcast
4. Take a screenshot of your review
5. Post on Instagram stories and tag me @sterling so that I can see your review
It won’t take than more two minutes total to do this and you’ll get entered to win your own pair of Beats by Dre headphones either rose gold or black color.
Let’s take a quick look at what you’ll find in Episode #1:
- What the Wealthy Coach Podcast is and who it is for.
- Turning the potential into the actual.
- The powerful impact that all types of coaches can offer to others.
- Your message matters, if you want to serve others there is a place for you in this world to do that.
I’m telling you my own story, of struggle and growth. Opening up about my past hardships and how my mind shift shifted after working with a coach of my own. I was successful with my coaching business fairly quickly, and now sharing my knowledge and success with so many others who are looking to take charge of their lives and businesses. The Wealthy Coach Podcast is here to help other coaching professionals to take charge of their lives and build sustainable coaching businesses, all while having fun doing it!
Listen To Episode #1 Below:
Things Mentioned In This Episode:
Links to resources: